|<< Back to previous page|
Case Study 1
Technical Writing and Editing for Grant Funding
Client: Central Savannah River Regional Development Center
The client needed to prepare $7.25 million in grant pre-applications with less than two weeks notice and wanted our help developing plans, writing narratives, and filling out forms.
We met the client's requirements by
As a result of our efforts, the client met all the criteria and requirements to become an Enterprise Community and became eligible for millions of dollars in grants, low-interest loans, and public/private partnerships.
- Writing brief environmental impact statements and narratives that included descriptions of each proposed facility or business
- Researching printed material to prepare text including statements of need, budgets, and anticipated benefits for each facility
- Completing the pre-application forms
- Conducting personal and telephone interviews and meetings
- Preparing budget estimates