|<< Back to previous page|
Case Study 2
Client: Athens Area Health Plan Select (AAHPS)
Because of a legal statute, AAHPS was under a tight, unmovable deadline to provide a professional website design that was primarily informative, capable of future refinement, and had a broadly disseminated overview of benefit plans and providers.
We designed and coded a website to maximize AAHPS's goals of visibility, access, revisability, and ease of maintenance. The website has the following features:
In addition to meeting AAHPS's immediate needs, we make periodic updates to the website, increasing its usefulness to the company and its level of interactivity with the visitor.
- Ready availability of experienced system administrators because ExR is hosting the site
- Advanced HTML techniques with website design optimized for intuitive navigation
- Compatibility with all browsers, from the most recent versions of Netscape and MSIE to text-only browsers such as Lynx
- A wealth of information in text and tables, providing answers to a wide variety of visitors
- Interactivity with links to sites that provide further information