Your network is under attack!
According to the CERTŪ Coordination Center, a center of Internet security expertise operated by Carnegie Mellon University, security incidents have skyrocketed:
As operating systems become more complex, the number of vulnerabilities has also risen, and the attacks exploiting these vulnerabilities are increasing in intensity, sophistication, and potential damage:
- In 1993, 334 incidents were reported.*
- In 2003, 137,529 incidents were reported.*
*These figures reflect only incidents actually reported. It is estimated that up to 80% of hacking incidents go unreported.
Keeping up with current technology along with protecting your network requires expertise, planning, and vigilance but pays off in saved costs, customers, and information.
- In 1995, 171 security vulnerabilities were reported.
- In 2003, 3,784 vulnerabilities were reported.
ExR network security services provide the best defenses available to combat these threats while allowing you to focus on running your business.
Why choose ExR to secure your system?
- We are objective. As an impartial third party, we’ll accurately report on the security of your network.
- We offer comprehensive services. We can provide a total security solution for your business.
- We are detail-oriented. Our testing methods are thorough and conform to industry standards.
- We are trustworthy. Information obtained during our testing is completely confidential and is turned over to you when testing is completed.
- We are experienced. We’ve been developing security policies and implementing solutions for companies large and small, from Fortune 500 companies to small office operations, for more than 10 years.
- Our hardware and software solutions are scalable. You don’t have to replace them as your business grows.
- We provide around-the-clock monitoring of systems we install.
|Because of all the security and privacy rules associated with HIPAA, our Practice searched to find a computer company to guide us through implementing HIPAA polices and controls. ExR filled the bill. Their professional and experienced staff worked closely with us to ensure our compliance. The new infrastructure and policies written and enacted by ExR have made our business process run more smoothly while protecting our patients' vital information. Thank you, ExR! Lynn Dills, Office Manager, The Urology Clinic, Athens, GA|