|ThreatCon Delta: The Elite Network Security System|
Your network is under attack!
According to the CERTŪ Coordination Center, a center of Internet security expertise operated by Carnegie Mellon University, security incidents have skyrocketed:
As operating systems become more complex, the number of vulnerabilities has also risen, and the attacks exploiting these vulnerabilities are increasing in intensity, sophistication, and potential damage:
- In 1993, 334 incidents were reported.*
- In 2003, 137,529 incidents were reported.*
*These figures reflect only incidents actually reported. It is estimated that up to 80% of hacking incidents go unreported.
Keeping up with current technology along with protecting your network requires expertise, planning, and vigilance but pays off in saved costs, customers, and information.
- In 1995, 171 security vulnerabilities were reported.
- In 2003, 3,784 vulnerabilities were reported.
ExR network security services provide the best defenses available to combat these threats while allowing you to focus on running your business.
Why choose ExR to secure your system?
Our security services include
- We are objective. As an impartial third party, we’ll accurately report on the security of your network.
- We offer comprehensive services. We can provide a total security solution for your business.
- We are detail oriented. Our testing methods are thorough and conform to industry standards.
- We are trustworthy. Information obtained during our testing is completely confidential and is turned over to you when testing is completed.
- We are experienced. We’ve been developing security policies and implementing solutions for companies large and small, from Fortune 500 companies to small office operations, for more than 10 years.
- Our hardware and software solutions are scalable. You don’t have to replace them as your business grows.
- We provide around-the-clock monitoring of systems we install.
- External penetration testing
Tests infrastructure for existing vulnerabilities from an external Internet connection and provides a detailed report of findings with recommendations to enhance your security
- Internal vulnerability assessment
Ensures computers on your network are using latest security patches and are not infected with viruses, worms, backdoors, or Trojan horse programs and prevents hackers from using your servers to base an attack on other networks
- Firewall protection
Protects networks from unauthorized users and allows secure access for employees and customers to Web servers, email, etc.
- Intrusion detection system
Monitors your network for unauthorized access attempts, logs attempts, forwards alarms to appropriate resources for action, and allows for a variety of reporting and alerting
- Post-incident analysis
Analyzes your systems after an incident to assess the goals of the intruder, cleans up compromised systems, and implements appropriate security measures to prevent future problems
- Security policy development and enforcement
Ensures that employees, spammers, and hackers are not inappropriately using your resources, logs or blocks restricted activity, and reports on which Internet sites are being visited
- VPN/remote access
Provides a cost-effective way to communicate with remote offices or business partners and fast, secure connectivity for remote workers over affordable DSL or cable connections
- Virus protection
Incorporates the latest virus protection, updates mechanisms on individual desktops, and stops viruses at network perimeter before they can infect individual machines
- Backup/disaster recovery
Designs a backup and disaster recovery plan that will get your business back up and running fast should a system failure occur and implements off-site backups for redundancy and security
- Secure communications
Provides secure email, web authentication, and user verification solutions