Novell Netware networks
Windows 2000 and NT 4.0 networks
- Netware v4.11 through v6.0.
These Netware products manage and control heterogeneous networks using the leading directory service. You can increase productivity and reduce maintenance costs by managing disparate servers through a central location.
With this powerful application, management of different servers, printers, and users completes the end-to-end central management tasks and saves you time and manpower.
GroupWise can increase your productivity through adding a powerful and easy-to-use user collaboration tool.
IntraNetWare comes ready to meet your Internet/Intranet/Extranet requirements through the tight integration of award winning Netscape products.
Upgrades and conversions
- Creation and administration of user accounts
- Configuration of file and print services
- Setup and administration
- Setup and administration of DNS server
- Internet Information Server
- Administration of Active Directory to control security
- Implementation, configuration, and monitoring of Windows 2000 server clustering
- Configuration and administration of Terminal Services for thin-client access to server-based resources
- Setup application servers such as MS SQL Server, MS Exchange, Oracle, and Lotus Notes/Domino
ExR Microsoft-certified engineers have lived through all the idiosyncrasies of the various upgrades and conversion--Novell to NT, NT to Novell, NT to 2000, Novell to 2000, Novell 4.11 to Novell 6.0. Let us be your guide.
|ExR has an experienced staff that can handle all of our Lotus Notes, Novell NT, and networking needs. We appreciate the work ExR does for us and will continue to use their services in the future. Wayne Rooks, I.S. Director, Burlen Corporation, Tifton, GA, & New York, NY|