Why bother with quality documentation?
Quality documentation makes a difference. The easier it is for your employees and customers to use key information without hassles or confusion, the more your profits can grow. Consider these examples:
What sets ExR's documentation services apart?
- A gas company saved an estimated $252,000 per year by simplifying its billing statements and thus reducing customer inquiries.
- An engineering firm spent nearly 10 times more issuing corrections than they spent on the original publication.
- A major insurance company discovered that adding an easy-to-use application form to its website generated an additional $100,000 worth of business each month--from a single company.
- An efficient, effective project management model for documentation projects
- Careful scope development and well planned and designed documents
- An experienced team of documentation specialists--our average employment time at ExR is 10 years!
- A track record of projects completed on time and on budget, with projects ranging from over $100 to over $100,000
- A proven documentation quality assurance program that meets both government and industry standards
- Support and consultation from in-house computer technicians and environmental scientists
I would just once again like to express my gratitude to you and your team of experts on a job well done. The big picture and the small details that are handled in such a helpful and gracious way have made this program stand out above all others. I know we at Savannah River Site are confusing in our needs, but somehow you lead us through and make the problems go away. Your team has made it a policy to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction and have set ExR above the pack. Dan Rogers, Project Scientist, Westinghouse Savannah River Company, Aiken, SC